See the latest news and rumors around the NFL from Week 13 action.
By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
The Carolina Panthers are the only undefeated team remaining in the NFL following the New England Patriots’ loss to the Denver Broncos last week. Carolina will try to keep its winning streak alive against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning is able to start rehab on his injured foot after having his cast removed, but remains in a boot, reports ESPN’s Adam Schefter. Manning doesn’t know when he’ll return to the field after missing Denver’s last two games.
• The Cleveland Browns announced that Austin Davis, who was previously the Browns’ third-string quarterback, will start over Johnny Manziel on Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals. Starting quarterback Josh McCown is out for the season with a broken collarbone.
• Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is throwing without much pain, reports Stephen Holder of the Indianapolis Star. Luck is recovering from a lacerated kidney sustained in his team’s victory over the Broncos on Nov. 8.
• Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been cleared to return to practice after sustaining a concussion in Sunday’s loss to the Seattle Seahawks, reports Ray Fittipaldo of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
• Four Packers offensive linemen are listed as questionable to play Thursday against the Lions, reports Pro Football Talk. Guard Bryan Bulaga, guard T.J. Lang, center Corey Linsley and center JC Tretter all missed practice this week with injuries.
• The NFL owners will vote on the Los Angeles team relocation in January, reports Marc Sessler of NFL Media. The Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers and St. Louis Rams all plan to file for relocation.