The Los Angeles Rams served their bye week following consecutive losses to the Tennessee Titans and San Francisco 49ers, moving their season record to 7-3 on the year.
After a week off to get back on the drawing board to make the adequate adjustments, the Rams will have a tall task ahead in Week 12 when they face the Green Bay Packers.
Here's an early look at the Rams and Packers betting odds ahead of Week 12:
*All odds are courtesy of SI Sportsbook
Rams at Packers Week 12
Point spread: Rams +1.5
Over/under point total: 50
Moneyline: Rams +105, Packers -125
Rams Legend Eric Dickerson Makes Pick on Adrian Peterson vs Le'Veon Bell Boxing Match
Dickerson shared his thoughts on the upcoming Bell-Peterson boxing match.
Odell Beckham Jr. Says He Played Part of Last Season with 'No ACL'
We thought OBJ tore his ACL in the Super Bowl. Was it already injured earlier in the season?
Happy Birthday, America's Sports: 246 Reasons to Love L.A. Games and Those Who Play Them
On this Fourth of July, let's celebrate every Ram from Merlin Olsen to Eric Dickerson to Aaron Donald.
The Rams enter this game as 1.5-point underdogs, marking this contest just the second game all season in which they aren't the betting favorite. While the Rams possess a well-built offense that began the season among the top units in the NFL, they've ultimately stalled in recent weeks. Meanwhile, the Packers hold possession of the No. 2 seed in the NFC playoff picture, despite suffering a loss last week to the Minnesota Vikings.
The betting point total is set for 50 points – a threshold that oddsmakers expect each team to score roughly four to five times depending on the touchdown to field goal ratio.
The Rams offense will look to get back on track coming out of their recent bye week after two uncharacteristic performances where they averaged 13 points over their last two weeks.
Kickoff for this Week 12 matchup between the Rams and Packers is scheduled for Sunday, Nov. 28 at 1:25 p.m. PT at Lambeau Field.
More from Ram Digest:
- Seahawks Made Strongest Initial Offer Prior to Odell Beckham Jr. Signing With Rams
- Rams Will Face Ultimate Test Down the Stretch of Remaining Schedule
- Rams' 2021 Rookie Class Midseason Breakdown
- Grading Each Rams' Position Group Through Week 10
- Cooper Kupp Set a Rams' Receiving Record in Week 10
- Each of the Rams' Lopsided Losses Have a Distinct Theme
- Five Key Areas the Rams Must Improve
- Jimmie Ward Seeks Payback on Odell Beckham Jr. Following Hit on Interception
- Jay Glazer: 'Odell Wanted to go to L.A. the Whole Time'
- Rams OC Kevin O'Connell Named a Head Coaching Candidate for 2022