PISCATAWAY, N.J. – Indiana's defense fell apart in the second half on Wednesday night, and Rutgers took advantage, running out to an easy 74-63 victory at the Rutgers Athletic Center.
The loss dropped Indiana to 12-11 on the season and 7-9 on the year, with three regular season games remaining. Fourth-year Indiana coach Archie Miller needs to win all three games, or he will become the first Hoosiers coach in Big Ten history to not post a winning record in any of his first four league seasons.
Miller met with the media after the game and spoke for 10 minutes. He had an opening statement and answered six questions,
Here's the full video interview:
Related stories on Indiana basketball
- GAME STORY: Rutgers quickly erases a 15-point deficit and then blows out Indiana on Wednesday night, winning 74-63. CLICK HERE
- LIVE BLOG: Relive the blow-by-blow from Wednesday's game at Rutgers as it played out in real time. CLICK HERE
- TOM BREW COLUMN: Defensive collapses becoming a trend, and that's a terrible sign coming down the home stretch. CLICK HERE
- BAD MATCHUP WITH RUTGERS: Indiana has lost two straight games against Rutgers, and that's because the Scarlet Knights' defense can take the Hoosiers out of the things they do best of offense. We break down the three things that make this a bad matchup. CLICK HERE
- BIG TEN POWER RANKINGS: Indiana slid down a spot after a tough home loss to Michigan State, and Michigan is now the clear No. 1 in a loaded Big Ten conference. CLICK HERE
- NCAA TOURNAMENT: Despite Saturday's loss, Indiana is still projected to make the NCAA Tournament, according to several national bracketologists. CLICK HERE
- TOM BREW COLUMN: Four years into the Archie Miller era, it's just not working and it's time for Indiana to move on from Miller. CLICK HERE
- INDIANA SCHEDULE: Here is Indiana's complete men's basketball schedule, with all the latest updates and links to all of the game stories and columns from Tom Brew throughout the season. CLICK HERE