BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — Indiana's basketball season is just a few weeks away now, with an Oct. 29 exhibition game against Gannon University just 14 days out.
With the season upon us, it's time for Sports Illustrated Indiana's Tom Brew to start taking your questions on the Hoosiers. We'll do it every day at 10 a.m., so feel free to send us your comments.
How to ask your questions for Asked & Answered
You can do that in many ways. Such as:
- Hit the FOLLOW button on our si.com/college/indiana site and join our community. You can reach out to me right here and ask your questions. (Wink, wink: You should be doing that anyway!)
- You can ask them on Twitter. Just fire away @tombrewsports and I'll look forward to answering them. And please follow me on Twitter. You can win FREE STUFF!
- You can ask them on Facebook on our "Indiana Hoosiers on Sports Illustrated" page. It's a perfect spot to see all our daily content too, of course, but you can feel free to ask anything there as well. FREE STUFF there too if you're liking the page.
- You can ask questions either in TEXT or VIDEO format. And if it's easier for you to email those questions, just send them straight to Tom at email@example.com
Our first question for Asked & Answered
The first question of the series comes from John, who's an IU grad out in Lincoln, Neb. John wants to know about sophomore point guard Rob Phinisee and how many minutes he's going to have to log at the point.
Check out the video for the answer and feel free to join the party yourself by asking a question. We're looking forward to having some fun with this all season long.
Recent Indiana basketball stories worth reading
- It's clear from Hoosier Hysteria that freshman Trayce Jackson-Davis already gets IU basketball tradition. CLICK HERE
- Maturity and versatility can make Indiana a better team this season in Archie Miller's third year at the helm. CLICK HERE
- "Captain Durham" sounds exactly right to Al Durham's high school basketball coach back in Georgia. CLICK HERE