EAST LANSING – Michigan State basketball hits the road for a second-consecutive game, playing against Indiana on Saturday, Feb. 20.
It's the first of four contests in eight days for MSU, and of the seven remaining regular-season games, four will be against ranked teams.
The Spartans are coming off a 75-65 loss to Purdue, their second in a row and fifth in the previous seven matchups.
"Now it comes down to finding a way to win, and not finding a way to give it away at the end," MSU coach Tom Izzo said. I don't mean those three turnovers at the very end (against Purdue); it was kind of the plays in the middle … but the effort was there for the most part. We put ourselves in a position to win a game, and now we gotta find a way to do it."
MSU enters the game with a 10-9 overall record (4-9 B1G), while Indiana is 12-9 with a 7-7 mark in the conference and two key victories over Iowa.
"The road doesn't get any easier, especially in this conference where there is nobody and no way to get what I would call an easy game," said Izzo. "But we also have great opportunities."
How to Watch
- Where: Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall
- When: Saturday, Feb. 20, at noon
- Announcers: Jason Benetti & Dan Dakich
- My Bookie: MSU is a 6.5-point underdog.
- BetMania: MSU is a 6.5-point underdog.
- SkyBook: MSU is a 6.5-point underdog.
- BookMaker: MSU is a 6.5-point underdog.
Last Five Games
- Jan 23, 2020: MSU vs. Indiana, L 63-67
- March 2, 2019: MSU vs. Indiana, L 62-63
- Feb 2, 2019: MSU vs. Indiana, L 75-79 (OT)
- Feb 3, 2018: MSU vs. Indiana, W 63-60
- Jan 19, 2018: MSU vs. Indiana, W 85-57
- Indiana leads the all-time series, 71-55.
- Michigan State has won seven of the last 11 overall.
- Tom Izzo is 25-17 in his career against the Hoosiers.
- The Spartans are 15-47 all-time at Assembly Hall.
Tell us what you think in the comment section below.
Want the latest breaking MSU news delivered straight to your email for FREE? Sign up for the DAILY Spartan Nation newsletter when you CLICK THE MAGAZINE ICON at the top left of the page or the FOLLOW button back on the main page. Don't miss any of the latest up to the second updates on Michigan State Sports when you follow on Twitter @HondoCarpenter @McLainGrant1