2012 Rewind Look at Mark Dantonioâ€™s Second Recruiting Class:Â 2008.
- Jerel Worthy DT Original Class Rating:Â 3Â Worthy proved all analysis to be true.Â He left MSU after the 2011 season to enter the NFL draft.
- Keshawn Martin CB/WR/KR Original Class Rating:Â 8Â KMART had a very good career at MSU.Â Struggled with catching passes downfield, but is awaiting the NFL draft and a certain NFL career.
- Chris McDonald OG Original Class Rating:Â 13 Magnus enters the 2012 season as the anchor of what should be a great strength for MSU:Â the offensive line.
- Trenton Robinson S Original Class Rating:Â 15Â Â A four year player that will certainly be drafted in the 2012 NFL draft.Â
- Johnny Adams DB Original Class Rating:Â 5 Adams biggest weakness is his size.Â He simply struggles because of it.Â He considered going pro after the season, but would have struggled in that situation so he returned.Â He will come into the spring as a starting CB for the Spartans.Â
- Tyler Hoover DE Original Class Rating:Â 2Â Coming into the 2011 season Hoover was the best DE on the team.Â He sat out most of the season with an injury, but will return in 2012.Â He has a chance to play in the NFL, but with so many great DEs around him he will have to compete to get back on the field.
- Steve Gardiner LB Original Class Rating:Â 4Â Gardiner was snake-bitten with early injuries.Â He is a solid contributor, but is on the outside looking in with the accumulation of linebacker talent around him.
- Ethan Ruhland OL Original Class Rating:Â 11 Ruhland was hampered with injury, but that shouldnâ€™t reflect on heart and character.Â A super young man who has been Mr. Reliable on the OL with the ability to play almost every position as a backup
- Drew Stevens ATH Original Class Rating:Â 17 Stevens has contributed and played in multiple spots.Â Played in nine games in 2011 with four tackles.
- John Deyo OL Original Class Rating:Â 20 Deyo played in all 14 games in 2011 and is a reliable backup at guard and tackle for the Spartans.
- Zach Heuter OL Original Class Rating:Â 19 Done playing football due to multiple injuries.Â What a great kid, whose body simply didnâ€™t cooperate.
No longer with the program: