All eyes for Mississippi State are on this weekend's home game against Arkansas, but we now know when the Bulldogs will kick off at Kentucky the following Saturday. The Southeastern Conference revealed game times and television networks for the October 10 slate and the Bulldogs and Wildcats are set for a 6:30 p.m. kickoff. The game will be televised by SEC Network.
Here is the full SEC schedule for October 10 (all times central):
- South Carolina at Vanderbilt - 11 a.m. on SEC Network
- Florida at Texas A&M - 2:30 p.m. on CBS, or 11 a.m. on ESPN
- Tennessee at Georgia - 2:30 p.m. on CBS, or 11 a.m. on ESPN
- Arkansas at Auburn - 3 p.m. on SEC Network
- Alabama at Ole Miss - 5 p.m. on ESPN
- Mississippi State at Kentucky - 6:30 p.m. on SEC Network
- Missouri at LSU - 8 p.m. on ESPN
To follow along on Cowbell Corner and comment on articles and participate in the community, simply sign up, get a username and chime in with your thoughts and questions. Also, be sure to follow Cowbell Corner on Twitter (@SIBulldogs) by clicking here, and like it on Facebook by clicking here. Thank you for coming to Cowbell Corner for coverage of Mississippi State sports.