INGLEWOOD – The Los Angeles Rams are looking to revert back to their winning ways that saw them win five consecutive games prior to last week's overtime loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
Meanwhile, the Cardinals have fallen into a rut down the back-half of the season, dropping four of their last five contests after starting the year 8-1. While injuries have played into Arizona's recent shortcomings, they'll be getting back star pass-rusher J.J. Watt after an 11-week absence.
Following pre-game warmups, the Rams and Cardinals have released which players will be inactive for the Wild Card Round contest.
Here is the complete list of the inactives:
New Rams WR Allen Robinson Says Coach Sean McVay Will 'Bring The Best Out Of' Him
Allen Robinson is excited to get going with the Rams offense.
'Guys Have To Step Up': Rams Justin Hollins Looks To Replace Von Miller's Production
With Von Miller now in Buffalo, Justin Hollins hopes to replace the production left behind in Los Angeles
'All-Around Player' Van Jefferson: Wants To Do 'Whatever' He can To Help Rams Win
Jefferson recently discussed his role in the Rams offense.
- QB Bryce Perkins
- S Taylor Rapp
- RB Buddy Howell
- OLB Chris Garrett
- OLB Terrell Lewis
- OL Alaric Jackson
- OL Tremayne Anchrum Jr.
- WR Andy Isabella
- QB Trace McSorley
- RB Jonathan Ward
- LB Victor Dimukeje
- OL Josh Miles
- DL Zach Kerr
- DL Jordan Phillips
More from Ram Digest:
- Rams vs. Cardinals Wild Card Round: Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline
- Rams Elevate Eric Weddle, Blake Countess From Practice Squad to Active Roster
- Pressure Heats Up for Mathew Stafford to Steer the Ship Toward a Successful Rams' Playoff Run
- Rams vs. Cardinals Wild Card Round: 3 Bold Predictions
- Rams vs. Cardinals: Wild Card Round Prediction and Picks
- Rams' Final Injury Report for Wild Card Round vs. Cardinals
- Rams OC Kevin O'Connell Receives Second Interview Request for Head Coaching Job
- The Rams Playoff Success Hinges on Which Version of Matthew Stafford Shows Up
- Rams Assistant Coaches Drawing Interest for Vacant Head Coaching Jobs
- Cam Akers Says he Feels 100 Percent, Ready to Prove it on the Field for Rams' Postseason Push