Two Saints players were previously ruled out on the final injury report, and we have the full picture of inactives for Week 4's matchup against the Giants. Here's a look at the six players out for Sunday, as kickoff is right around the corner.
- QB Ian Book
- CB Desmond Trufant
- DL Montravius Adams
- C Erik McCoy (calf)
- LT Terron Armstead (elbow)
- WR Lil'Jordan Humphrey
McCoy and Armstead were previously ruled out on the final injury report, and with Armstead not going on injured reserve this week, that's about as optimistic as you can be given his situation. Book has been a familiar inactive with Trevor Siemian being the backup option, and Trufant has taken a seat with the team having Marshon Lattimore back in action and favoring Bradley Roby.
While you wait for kickoff, be sure to hop over on our Saints Tailgaters Forum and chat with us in our live thread. Also, get caught up on everything Saints and how to keep up with the action through our pregame report.
Giants-Saints Coverage From the Week
- Final Injury Report
- Saints Pass Defense vs. Giants Passing Attack
- Saints Fantasy Football Start 'em or Sit 'em in Week 4
- Saints Run Defense vs. Giants Rushing Attack
- Saints Rushing Attack vs. Giants Run Defense
- Saints Passing Attack vs. Giants Pass Defense
- Saints vs. Giants Series History
- First Look: Giants vs. Saints