The Raiders are set to start their season in a shiny new stadium in a new city that has never had an NFL team. The Raiders are scheduled to open their new stadium in Las Vegas in Week 2 on Monday Night Football with a match-up against the Saints. According to William Hill, the Raiders have the third most difficult home schedule. In addition to the Raiders opponents in the AFC West, Las Vegas will also play against teams from the AFC East and NFC South.
Raiders Projected Win Total and Odds: 7.5 wins OVER -110/UNDER -110
Full 2020 Schedule
- Week 1 – at Panthers, 10:00 a.m. on CBS
- Week 2 – vs Saints, 5:15 p.m. (Monday Night Football) on ESPN
- Week 3 – at Patriots, 10:00 a.m. on CBS
- Week 4 – vs. Bills, 1:25 p.m. on CBS
- Week 5 – at Chiefs, 10:00 a.m. on CBS
- Week 6 -BYE
- Week 7 – vs. Buccanneers, 5:20 p.m. (Sunday Night Football) on NBC
- Week 8 – at Browns, 10:00 a.m. on FOX
- Week 9 – at Chargers, 1:05 p.m. on FOX
- Week 10 – vs. Broncos, 1:05 p.m. on CBS
- Week 11 – vs. Chiefs, 5:20 p.m. (Sunday Night Football) on NBC
- Week 12 – at Falcons, 10:00 a.m. on CBS
- Week 13 – at Jets, 10:00 a.m. on CBS
- Week 14 – vs. Colts, 1:05 p.m. on CBS
- Week 15 – vs. Chargers, 5:20 p.m. (Thursday Night Football) on FOX/NFL Network/Amazon Prime
- Week 16 – vs. Dolphins (TBD)
- Week 17 – at Broncos, 1:25 p.m. on CBS
Fun Facts from 2019:
- Darren Waller broke through for an impact season (90/1145/3), which posted an exceptional catch rate (76.9). Only Michael Thomas had more success catching the ball (80.5 percent).
- Derek Carr finished second behind Drew Brees (74.3) in completion rate (70.4) while pushing his yards per pass attempt (7.9) to a career-high level.
- Josh Jacobs scored all seven of his touchdowns at home.
- The Raiders’ defense allowed the highest number in yards per pass attempt (8.28).
- No wide receiver on the team caught over 50 passes.