BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — The third installment of the Mike & Micah podcast is Tuesday night at Yogi's Bar & Grill in Bloomington, and Indiana linebacker Micah McFadden will be on the show, along with a special guest, former Indiana standout Terry Tallen.
The podcast starts at 7 p.m. ET and can be seen live on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Fans in the Bloomington area are welcome to stop by and enjoy the show, along with food and drinks. Pictures and autographs are available.
McFadden, Indiana's star middle linebacker, will break down Indiana's 56-14 win over Idaho with host Tom Brew, the publisher at HoosiersNow.com, and preview the Hoosiers' huge game Saturday aginast No. 8 Cincinnati at Memorial Stadium. The game is sold out, and it's the first time since 1981 that Indiana has hosted a top-10 team in a nonconference game at Memorial Stadium.
McFadden will be joined by Terry Tallen, who was a standout defender on Indiana's great 1979 Holiday Bowl champions. Tallen has had a successful business career, and donated $2 million to build Indiana's new football locker rooms and facility.
The Terry Tallen Indiana Football Complex is solely dedicated to the Indiana football team. Located in Memorial Stadium and adjacent to the playing surface, the facility includes a dramatic and extensive expansion and renovation of the Trent and Julie Green Locker Room; a new spacious team and recruiting lounge that includes a nutrition center, big screen TVs, video play stations, over-sized leather chairs, ping pong tables, and a pool table; equipment room; coaches' locker room; hydrotherapy center; the renovated and expanded Dr. John M. Miller Training Room; and new branding, pictures, and graphics throughout the complex.
Tallen and several of his former Indiana teammates will be at Yogi's for the live podcast. Local fans are welcome to come by to say hello and get pictures and autographs.
Here are the links to how to watch. (The links go live at 7 p.m. ET)
Watch the podcast on Facebook
The first thing you should do on Facebook is like our page. That's where you see all of our great football and basketball content all year, and it's where the Facebook Live! version of the podcast shows up. It's at Facebook.com/SportsIllustratedIndiana. Just CLICK HERE to get to the page, and then hit LIKE.
Watch the podcast on YouTube
This is our new Sports Illustrated Indiana YouTube page, and in the coming days and weeks, all of our video content will wind up there, too. To land on the page, CLICK HERE
Watch the podcast on Twitter
The first thing you should do on Twitter is follow Sports Illustrated Indiana publisher Tom Brew. Just CLICK HERE to follow Tom, and that's where the the podcast will go live at 7 p.m. ET
Related stories on Indiana football
- BIG TEN POWER RANKINGS: There's a new No. 1 at the top of the Big Ten power rankings after four-time defending champion Ohio State lost to Oregon last weekend. Is this heaven at No. 1? Nope, it's Iowa. CLICK HERE
- GAME STORY: Indiana had two special teams touchdowns for the first time since 1969 and running back Stephen Carr rushed for 118 yards in the Hoosiers' easy 56-14 victory over Idaho. CLICK HERE
- TOM BREW COLUMN: Indiana dipped into the transfer portal to get D.J. Matthews and Stephen Carr from a pair of iconic football programs, but they've both found greener pastures in little ol' Bloomington, Indiana. Their imprint on the Hoosiers' football program is already immense. CLICK HERE
- CINCINNATI FAVORED: Indiana's difficult early-season schedule lands on No. 8 Cincinnati on Saturday, when the Bearcats come to Bloomington for a nationally televised showdown. The Bearcats are early 3-point favorites. CLICK HERE
- ASSOCIATED PRESS POLL: Iowa is ranked No. 5 in the latest AP poll after its huge win over in-state rival Iowa State. It's the first time since 1985 that the Hawkeyes have been ranked in the top-five during the month of September. CLICK HERE
- COACHES POLL: Iowa moves up to No. 7 and Ohio State falls all the way down to No. 11 after Saturday's big nonconference showdowns. Five Big Ten teams are ranked, and four others are getting votes. CLICK HERE
- BIG TEN ROUNDUP: Here is a summary of all 14 Big Ten games over the weekend, where league teams went 12-2 with only Ohio State and Illinois taking losses. CLICK HERE