According to Fox Sports, New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill is reported to have a Lisfranc injury sustained in the 2nd quarter of the Saints-Falcons showdown in Week 18.
Saints News Network's John Hendrix observed Hill "favoring his left foot while walking to the locker room."
Dr. Chao of Sports Injury Central said, "Hill didn't seem to play his left foot fully on the run play and the previous run play."
Hill had a previous injury to his plantar fascia and kept him out of a few games this season.
Saints-Falcons Coverage From the Week
- How Special is the 2021 Saints Defense?
- Saints-Falcons Flashback: A Look Back at the Most Important Game in a Bitter Rivalry
- Saints Saturday Roster Moves for Week 18
- Saints Pass Defense vs. Falcons Passing Attack
- Saints Run Defense vs. Falcons Rushing Attack
- Saints Fantasy Football: Start 'em or Sit 'em in Week 18
- Saints Final Injury Report - Week 18
- Saints Passing Attack vs. Falcons Pass Defense
- Saints Thursday Injury Report for Week 18
- Saints Podcast: Knocking Off Panthers Sets Up Must-Win Against Falcons
- First Look: Saints vs. Falcons
- Saints Rushing Attack vs. Falcons Run Defense
- Saints Wednesday Injury Report for Week 18
- WATCH: 'Epic Progress!' says Jameis Winston on Rehab