The Saints had 10 players listed on their initial injury report of Week 2, and Wednesday sees it reduce to 9. The encouraging news is that two players were listed as limited participants on Thursday after not practicing, but in the same breath, two players were downgraded on the report. Here's how it shapes out.
DID NOT PRACTICE: Kwon Alexander (elbow), Marcus Davenport (shoulder), Tanoh Kpassagnon (calf), Erik McCoy (calf), Pete Werner (hamstring), C.J. Gardner-Johnson (knee), Chase Hansen (groin)
LIMITED: P.J. Williams (back), Marshon Lattimore (hand)
Again, it's not a surprise to see Lattimore, McCoy, and Davenport on the list. McCoy and Davenport shouldn't play, but Lattimore's availability is in question going into the weekend, and we'll find out more about everyone's status from game designation on Friday's report.
According to NewOrleans.Football's Nick Underhill, Kwon Alexander, Tanoh Kpassagnon, Chase Hansen, Pete Werner, Erik McCoy and Marcus Davenport were not practicing. P.J. Williams (back), Trevor Siemian (illness), Marshon Lattimore (hand) and C.J. Gardner-Johnson (knee) returned, although the official report has Ceedy Duce as a non-participant.
Read More Saints News
- Report: Saints Confirm 8 Positive COVID-19 Tests in Team Outbreak
- WR Kenny Stills Returns to the Saints
- Saints Bring in C Austin Reiter for Workout, Sign to Practice Squad
- Saints CB Marshon Lattimore to Undergo Thumb Surgery, per Report
- Parys Haralson Remembered as a Great Mentor and Teammate
- Saints Start Jameis Winston Era With a Bang
- Week 1: Saints Report Card vs. Packers
- Game Balls from the Saints 38-3 Thrashing of the Packers
- 3 Takeaways From the Saints Week 1 Blowout Victory over the Packers
- Week 1 Saints Snap Counts and Observations