Saints receiver Michael Thomas is running routes now, as his latest Instagram stories have revealed.
This 30-second video shows Thomas doing a few different things, but the main takeaway being that he's running and doesn't appear to have any limitations.
Regardless of when Thomas comes back, it's a very important milestone. He can be extremely dominant when in the lineup, and the supporting cast actually may take some pressure off him to perform at an elite level. The chemistry is something to develop with Jameis Winston, but it'll work.
For some, getting No. 13 out there could be the best thing to happen for the Saints. He'll have the chip on his shoulder, and will have a lot of critics and doubters to silence.
We saw Payton Turner tweet out that he had been medically cleared for training camp the other day, and when you add Wil Lutz and Michael Thomas back in the fold, things are certainly looking up for New Orleans. However, we'll wait to see what happens when we do get to practice at the end of the month.
Read More Saints News
- Jameis Winston: Don't Call It a Comeback!
- Alvin Kamara and Michael Jordan at NASCAR Race
- Which Saints Player Most Excited to See At Training Camp
- How the Original USFL Affected New Orleans Saints History
- Mickey Loomis Comments on Alvin Kamara's Legal Issues
- Concerning Saints Position Groups
- Demario Davis Agrees to One-Year Contract Extension
- Saints Potential Trade Candidates
- Report: Saints RB Alvin Kamara Could Face a Six-Game Suspension
- Saints' Most Likely Hall of Fame Candidates
- Saints Who Have to Deliver in Training Camp