On Saturday evening, 2021 standout recruit Patrick Baldwin Jr. announced his top 10 list. Wisconsin made the cut along with UCLA, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Michigan, Kentucky, Georgetown, Northwestern and Milwaukee.
247Sports, Rivals and ESPN all rate Baldwin as a five-star recruit and one of the top three players in the nation for the next cycle of prospects. 247Sports composite rankings designate him as the No. 3 player overall and No. 2 small forward in the country for the 2021 class.
Baldwin, a Sussex, Wis. (Hamilton), native, is the son of current Milwaukee head coach Pat Baldwin.
UW's class of 2021 still ranks No. 2 in the nation according to 247Sports' composite rankings on May 4. Those commits in that recruiting cycle include Bellevue, Neb. (West), guard Chucky Hepburn, Schaumburg, Ill., forward Chris Hodges and Yankton, S.D., forward Matthew Mors.
More recent recruiting coverage from AllBadgers.com
- 2022 TE Jack Nickel Wants to Visit Wisconsin After Offer
- Power 5 Programs and Recent Offers to Wisconsin In-State Recruits
- 2021 Recruit Beau Freyler 'Super Excited and Honored' for Wisconsin Offer
- Conversation with Wisconsin WRs Coach Alvis Whitted Leads to Offer for Kamonte Grimes
- Wisconsin 2021 Commit Breakdown: Chris Hodges
- 2021 OL Nolan Rucci Talks Top 9 Programs, Wisconsin
- Positions to Potentially Fill for Wisconsin's 2021 Class
- Future Badger Breakdown: 2021 RB Antwan Roberts
- "The Time was Right" for 2021 RB Antwan Roberts to Commit to Wisconsin
- 2021 OLB T.J. Bollers on Relationship with Wisconsin
- 2021 Standout T.J. Bollers Discusses Top 6 Programs
- 2021 OLB Darryl Peterson Breaks Down Top 3 Programs, Including Wisconsin
- 2021 DL Mike Jarvis on Wisconsin, Nebraska Offers