Wisconsin went back into "The Hoosier State" this week looking to find pieces for its 2022 class, and Caden Curry announced via social media on Tuesday that the Badgers had offered him.
The recruiting service reports 13 offers overall for the Greenwood (IN) Center Grove standout. Home state schools Indiana and Purdue both have reportedly extended opportunities at the next level, along with other Power Five programs Arizona State, Iowa, Michigan State, Minnesota, Ohio State and West Virginia.
Looking at Curry's sophomore film below, which states he recorded 100 tackles last season, you see a young defensive lineman that can shed blocks and quickly get into the opposing backfield -- whether to stop a running back or the quarterback.
In recent memory Wisconsin has signed three players from the state of Indiana within the past five recruiting cycles: Offensive lineman Joe Tippmann (class of 2019), running back Isaac Guerendo (2018) and outside linebacker Noah Burks (2016).
More Recruiting Coverage from AllBadgers.com
- 2021 TE Terrance Ferguson Discusses Top 5 Programs
- 2021 Four-Star TE Terrance Ferguson Feels Wisconsin is 'Top Three, Top Two'
- Looking at Wisconsin Football's Current Class of 2021
- Coach on Wisconsin 2021 DL Commit Mike Jarvis: 'Humble' but 'Tenacious'
- 2021 DL Commit Mike Jarvis: 'Everything Really Just Checked Off with Wisconsin'
- Wisconsin Offers 2021 SG Louis Lesmond
- 2021 OLB Darryl Peterson '100% Wisconsin' After Commitment