The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Robbie Koenig's response to this Rafael Nadal hot shot sums it up. "Oh, STOP IT!" I sure wish I could do that on a bum knee.
• Peter Bodo checks in with Janko Tipsarevic, and the thoughtful Serb is all about K.I.S.S. these days: Keep It Simple, Stupid.
This streamlined view of life and the discipline it requires isn’t necessarily inherent; Tipsarevic says he learned much of it from his coach, Dirk Hordorff. “I was over-thinking stuff and I was asking too many unnecessary questions,” the player said. “At the end of the day, they were stupid questions. Dirk taught me how to simplify things."
• Not that it's news to anyone, but Rafa loves to golf.
Nadal is plenty happy on the golf course. "Most important," he said, "is you can spend three, four, 4 1/2 hours with good company, with friends, with family. Spending time with friends, family, that’s great. That makes the round good."
• Rebecca Marino, who peaked at No. 38 last year, has decided to step away from tennis for a while, citing mental and physical fatigue.
• Spain is looking for the next Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario, and it sounds like the country has prospects in the likes of Garbine Muguruza Blanco, Lara Arruabarrena-Vecino and Paula Arias.
• Stella McCartney channels Wham! with these "Choose Tennis" T-shirts.
• Non-tennis: The disturbing world of British TV commercials.
See or read something that you enjoyed and want to share? Feel free to email or tweet us links to pieces from around the Internet that may have slipped past our radar.