For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Bengals
- Kansas City's games this season have gone over 54.5 points 10 of 19 times.
- Cincinnati has combined with its opponents to score more than 54.5 points in six of 19 games this season.
- Sunday's total is 0.8 points lower than the two team's combined 55.3 points per game average.
- These two squads combine to allow 43.5 points per game, 11.0 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The average total in Chiefs games this season is 51.8, 2.7 points fewer than Sunday's over/under of 54.5.
- The 46.2 PPG average total in Bengals games this season is 8.3 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Chiefs stats and trends
- In Kansas City's 19 games this year, it has 10 wins against the spread.
- The Chiefs have an ATS record of 5-4 in their nine games as a favorite of 7 points or more so far this season.
- Kansas City has hit the over in 63.2% of its opportunities this year (12 times over 19 games with a set point total).
- The Chiefs rack up 28.2 points per game, 6.1 more than the Bengals surrender per outing (22.1).
- Kansas City is 6-5 against the spread and 8-3 overall in games when it scores more than 22.1 points.
- The Chiefs collect 46.0 more yards per game (396.8) than the Bengals allow per matchup (350.8).
- In games that Kansas City amasses more than 350.8 yards, the team is 7-7 against the spread and 10-4 overall.
- The Chiefs have turned the ball over 25 times this season, four more turnovers than the Bengals have forced (21).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Kansas City's matchup with the Bengals.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati has played 19 games, with 12 wins against the spread.
- Cincinnati's games this year have hit the over on eight of 19 set point totals (42.1%).
- This year the Bengals average 5.7 more points per game (27.1) than the Chiefs surrender (21.4).
- Cincinnati is 8-5 against the spread and 9-4 overall in games when it scores more than 21.4 points.
- The Bengals average 361.5 yards per game, only 7.4 fewer than the 368.9 the Chiefs give up.
- When Cincinnati amasses over 368.9 yards, the team is 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over 21 times, eight fewer times than the Chiefs have forced turnovers (29).
Home and road insights
- At home this season, Kansas City is 7-2 overall and 6-5 against the spread.
- The Chiefs are 3-3 ATS as 7-point favorites or more at home.
- In six of nine games at home this year, Kansas City has gone over the total.
- The average total in Chiefs home games this season is 51.0 points, 3.5 fewer than this outing's over/under (54.5).
- This year away from home, Cincinnati is 7-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- Away from home, the Bengals are winless ATS (0-1) as 7-point underdogs or more.
- Cincinnati has gone over the total twice in eight away games this year.
- The average total in Bengals away games this season is 44.7 points, 9.8 fewer than this outing's over/under (54.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.