Today is … Small Business Saturday
Today’s Crimson Tide schedule
Crimson Tide results
No games scheduled
Bama Central Headlines …
- Alabama at LSU Rescheduled for Dec. 5, Arkansas Potentially Pushed to Dec. 12
- Technique in the Trenches: Alabama's Offensive Line Hopes to Use Experience in Iron Bowl
- Recruiting Corner: Key Prospects Visiting Alabama This Weekend for Iron Bowl
- All Things Bama Podcast: Previewing the Iron Bowl with the Opelika-Auburn News
- Crimson Tikes: Balling
- In case you missed it: Alabama Players in the NFL Tracker Week 12
Did you notice?
- For the first time in 47 years of coaching, Nick Saban will not be coaching a game on a football Saturday in the fall:
- Joe Namath was announced as ESPN's College GameDay guest picker for Saturday's Iron Bowl:
- A GoFundMe has been set up to assist in covering funeral costs for former Alabama walk-on linebacker Rowdy Harrell and his wife, Blakley Harrell. The two were celebrating their honeymoon in the Florida Keys when they were killed in a car accident:
- Despite hurting the thumb on his throwing hand earlier this week in practice, Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa was spotted in practice not wearing a brace, meaning that he could still be slated to start on Sunday:
On this date in Crimson Tide history:
November 28, 1965: Softball coach Patrick Murphy was born in Waterloo, Iowa.
November 28, 1981: Win No. 315 for Paul W. “Bear” Bryant does not come easily as the Crimson Tide had to rally behind Walter Lewis and Linnie Patrick to a 28-17 win over Auburn at Legion Field. With the victory, the coach tops Almos Alonzo Stagg for most wins in college football history.
Crimson Tide quote of the day:
“’Bout all I did was stick with it." — Paul W. “Bear” Bryant on notching win No. 315 on this date in 1981.