BLOOMINGTON, Ind. – One of Indiana's two postponed games is finally back on. The Hoosiers will make up their game with Michigan State that was postponed on Jan. 17 on Tuesday, March 2.
The game will tip off at 8 p.m. ET, and will be televised on the Big Ten Network.
The first game with Michigan State is Saturday at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall, so they'll play twice now in just 10 days. Indiana is currently 12-9 on the season and 7-7 in the Big Ten. Michigan is 10-9 on the season and 4-9 in the Big Ten. The Spartans started the season 6-0 and were ranked as high as No. 4 in the country before the wheels fell off on their year.
With this game rescheduled, that leaves very little room for the second missed game to be rescheduled. That was the Jan. 30 game at Michigan. It also takes away some preparation for the season finale at Purdue on March 6. The Hoosiers originally had six days off before the addition.
Here is Indiana's updated complete season schedule: CLICK HERE
The Big Ten made several other schedule adjustments to games and TV times. Here's the full list:
Tuesday, Feb. 23
- Penn State at Nebraska – 8 p.m. ET on Big Ten Network (time update)
Thursday, Feb. 25
- Iowa at Michigan – 7 p.m. ET on ESPN (moved from March 4)
- Nebraska at Illinois – 7 p.m. ET on Big Ten Network (moved from Feb. 24)
- Northwestern at Minnesota – 9 p.m. ET on Big Ten Network (moved from Feb. 27)
Saturday, Feb. 27
- Minnesota at Nebraska – 7 p.m. ET on Big Ten Network (rescheduled from Jan. 20)
Monday, March 1
- Rutgers at Nebraska – 7 p.m. on Big Ten Network (moved from Feb. 28)
Tuesday, March 2
- Illinois at Michigan – 7 p.m. ET on ESPN (rescheduled from Feb. 11)
- Indiana at Michigan State – 8 p.m. ET on Big Ten Network (rescheduled from Jan. 17)
Thursday, March 4
- Michigan State at Michigan – Time TBD on ESPN (rescheduled from Feb. 6)
- Nebraska at Iowa – Time TBD on Big Ten Network (rescheduled from Jan. 24)
Related stories on Indiana basketball
- PHINISEE GETTING MIND RIGHT: Indiana guard Rob Phinisee tends to think too much when he's struggling, but he was great Wedneday night against Minnesota when he was playing free and easy. CLICK HERE
- INDIANA SHOWS TOUGHNESS IN WIN OVER MINNESOTA: So much for the Hoosiers not being tough. Indiana responds in a big way to defeat Minnesota on Wednesday night. CLICK HERE
- CJ GUNN SCORES 33: Indiana commit dropped 33 points the other night, including nine 3-pointers. CLICK HERE
- INDIANA NCAA TOURNAMENT PROJECTIONS: The Hoosiers are currently projected to be a "last four in" team in the NCAA Tournament. CLICK HERE