This is your hub for in-game injury news from around the NFL. Check back for periodic updates.
- Rob Gronkowski, Buccaneers Tight End: The Tampa Bay playmaker was taken to the sidelines with an apparent rib injury after getting tackled in the third quarter. Before the injury, Gronkowski had three receptions for 47 yards. UPDATE: Gronkowski was able to return to the game.
- Giovani Bernard, Buccaneers Running Back: Bernard injured his knee after getting tackled en-route to the endzone. He was able to walk off the field on his own but did have trainers by his side. Bernard finished with nine catches, 51 yards and a score.
- A.J. Brown, Titans Wide Receiver: Left the game and is questionable to return with a hamstring injury. Brown had one catch for three yards before he exited.
- Update: Brown is out for the game.
- Saquon Barkley, Giants Running Back: was seen limping on the sideline. There is no update on his status yet. Barkley had taken seven carries for 27 yards midway through the second quarter.
- Update: Barkley returned to the game.
- James White, Patriots Running Back: Carted off the field with a hip injury. The team ruled him out for the game. He had one carry for six yards when he left.
- Sterling Shepard, Giants Wide Receiver: Shepard (hamstring) was ruled out for the remainder of the game. He had two catches for 16 yards before leaving the game.
- Darius Slayton, Giants Wide Receiver: Slayton (hamstring) has been ruled out of the game. Slayton had one catch for eight yards when he exited.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster, Steelers Wide Receiver: Smith-Schuster (ribs) was ruled out. He had three catches for 25 yards before he exited.
- Mike Davis, Falcons Running Back: Davis was seen limping on the sideline. He had eight carries for 44 yards and three catches for 16 yards at the time of his injury.
- Update: Davis returned to the game.