After finishing the 2019 season with a below .500 record, fantasy baseball managers are overlooking players on the Reds roster. But as Sports Illustrated’s fantasy baseball analysts Shawn Childs and Ben Heisler point out, there’s some quality value picks that can help fantasy teams in 2020. Nick Senzel, Tyler Mahle, and Joey Votto all have a degree of upside considering their cost won’t break the bank.
Watch the attached video for quick insight into the Cincinnati players and check out Childs’ article for the full breakdown.
MORE FROM SI FANTASY
- Latest Dynasty Rankings
- Late Round-Flier: Justin Jackson
- Has D.J. Chark's Draft Value Jumped the Shark?
- Mid-Round Steal: Hayden Hurst
- Target Philip Rivers: Dirt-Cheap Backup
- Late-Round Flier: Preston Williams
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Melvin Gordon Have?
- Tennessee Titans Team Outlook
- Are You Going Back to the Well for James Conner?
- Browns WR Odell Beckham Will Reignite His Fantasy Dominance