Which contending teams will shake up their roster and make a deal before Tuesday's trade deadline?
It's the last weekend before the MLB trade deadline and there have already been a ton of deals.
From Cole Hamels to Asdrubal Cabrera to Mike Moustakas, plenty of big names have been traded over the last few days and there's always a chance another top player could be on the move soon.
The Rays are still talking with teams interested in starting pitcher Chris Archer and Orioles centerfielder Adam Jones could be on his way out of Baltimore.
Take a look at all the potential moves that could go down before July 31.
Here is the latest news and rumors from around the league:
• Miami Marlins relief pitcher Brad Ziegler is drawing interest from the Cubs, Red Sox, Indians and Astros. (Jon Heyman, MLB Network)
• The Nationals and Marlins haven't closed the door on trade talks surrounding J.T. Realmuto and Washington would consider including top prospects in the deal. (Jon Heyman, MLB Network)
• There was a possible trade in the works to send Orioles outfielder Adam Jones to the Phillies, but Jones has since said he prefers to stay in Baltimore to finish out his contract and the talks have slowed down. (Jon Heyman, MLB Network)
• Tampa Bay Rays pitcher Chris Archer drawing interest from more than 10 teams. (Ken Rosenthal, The Athletic)
• The Orioles trade reliever Brad Brach to the Atlanta Braves for International Signing Bonus Slot Money. (Team announcement)
• There is no real momemtum surrounding talks between the Miami Marlins and Washington Nationals regarding J.T Realmuto. (Joe Frisaro, MLB.com)
• The Rangers are scouting Braves prospect Luiz Gohara. Atlanta has some interest in veteran Adrian Beltre, and bullpen arms Jake Diekman and Keone Kela. (Joel Sherman, New York Post)
• The Pirates are looking for controllable starter before the trade deadline to go along with bullpen help. They are thought to be not involved in trade discussions involving Archer. (Ken Rosenthal, The Athletic)
• A Boston Red Sox trade for Minnesota's Brian Sozier seems unlikely as the Red Sox seems to focus on bullpen help. (Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com)
• The Phillies and Indians are among the teams asking the Rangers about the availability of slugger Joey Gallo. (Evan Grant, Dallas Morning News)