1. I love the University of Miami, but I almost went to: I actually didn't have a second option. I only applied to UM and USF (our college in Tampa). I have always known I wanted to live in Miami and attend the University of Miami.
2. My favorite class is: Any of my business law classes. The classes have taught me to be a critical thinker and will give me a head start for law school.
3. Movies I can't live without: I don't have enough patience to watch movies more than once, but the one movie I have seen several times and absolutely love is Breakfast at Tiffany's.
4. Music I can't live without: Rascal Flatts and anything Country.
5. TV shows I can't live without: Anything on the Food Network, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Grey's Anatomy, Brothers and Sisters, and Take Home Chef.
6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That we aren't athletes. I think a lot of people underestimate how much it takes physically and mentally to be a cheerleader. Our season is the longest of any sport. It begins in August and ends in April. We practice several times a week, and our practices are strenuous. It is a major commitment and must come before everything at school except academics.
7. My favorite sport is: Cheerleading! Second would be college football.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: I like college sports so much better than pro, but I support all of the Florida teams: Heat, Panthers, Marlins, Bucs and Dolphins.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: I have three: CVS, Nordstrom's and Disney World.
10. My best physical feature: My friends tell me that I have nice abs.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I am allergic to tuna. I'm not sure how common that is, but it is fairly strange.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Used to pole-vault in high school.
13. Favorite Foods: I love Italian and Cuban food plus anything my mom or grandmother cooks. I am also crazy about Haagen-Dazs crème brulee ice cream.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Oprah Winfrey, Angelina Jolie, Princess Diana, Lucille Ball, Audrey Hepburn
15. Three People who annoy me: Sandra Lee from the Food Network. Her show is the only one I don't like on the network and it is always on when I come home for lunch. Geraldo Rivera and Florida State fans.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: I don't see anything in my life as a risk, but as an opportunity to achieve my goals.
17. Typical Day: I wake up at 8 a.m. and watch Good Morning America. I go to classes and then head to work at a law firm downtown. After work I study until practice. When practice ends I go home and cook dinner (I am a great cook), hang out with my boyfriend or friends, study, and go to sleep around 11 p.m.
18. I think facial hair on guys is: Some guys can pull it off, but there are very few.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: I would pay back my parents for my UM education and then give a big donation to Miami Children's Hospital.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I don't think I have ever been on a really horrible egregious date because I get to know the guy as a friend before it is an official date. I always know what I am getting into and I am an expert in self defense.