Name: Jesica CalkinsSchool: Washington State UniversityBirth Date: 06 23 1988Hometown: Liberty Lake, Wash.Year: SophomoreMajor: Physical Therapy
1. I love WSU, but I almost went to: Eastern Washington University ... but only because it was closer to home!
2. My favorite class is: Movement Studies! It's so interesting to learn about the body and how all the muscles work together. My professor is crazy too so that's a plus!
3. Movies I can't live without:A Knights Tale, The Producers, Chicago and The Phantom of the Opera. (Can you tell I like musicals?)
4. Music I can't live without: Anything that has T Pain or Lil Wayne in it, and Michael Jackson (I don't approve of what he does, but he has an amazing voice so you gotta respect that!)
5. TV shows I can't live without:Heroes!!! I watch it all the time!
6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That we're stuck up and prissy. All of the girls on the teams I have been on are crazy and silly and just like to have a good time! We work hard, but we also play hard too! Good cheerleaders aren't afraid to be themselves in front of the crowd, and are very outgoing!
7. My favorite sport is: Football to watch and softball to play!
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: THE RED SOX -- WORLD SERIES, BABY!! WOO HOO!!, The Colts and The Patriots.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: ICE CREAM!!! YUMMM!
10. My best physical feature: I have no idea ... but I get the most comments on my smile :)
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I don't eat meat!
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Have never learned to dive.
13. Favorite Foods: Anything Italian or Mexican
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Oprah, Will Ferrell, Emeril Lagasse, my great grandparents and my boyfriend!
15. Three People who annoy me: People who don't clean up their messes, people who steal other peoples ideas and people who stick any kind of animal meat in my face.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Challenging the WSU athletic association to bring stunting back to our team.
17. Typical Day: 7:30 a.m. workout, class from noon to 2, homework and studying from 3 to 5, practice from 5 to 7, dinner, more studying till bedtime!
18. I think facial hair on guys is: Good sometimes, but I love a clean shave!
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: An old, blue, convertible Volkswagen superbeetle.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I like having fun no matter what situation I'm in so I can't really say I've ever had a bad date!
We've Got Apps Too
Get expert analysis, unrivaled access, and the award-winning storytelling only SI can provide - from Peter King, Tom Verducci, Lee Jenkins, Seth Davis, and more - delivered straight to you, along with up-to-the-minute news and live scores.