1. I love U of I, but I almost went to: I was accepted by Illinois before I applied anywhere else. I grew up an Illini fan, so this was the only school I really wanted to attend.
2. My favorite class is:Geology 118 -- Natural Disasters. I have never seen anyone so excited to inform students about hurricanes, tsunamis, and earthquakes -- not that any of those happen in Illinois.
3. Movies I can't live without:The Holiday, Love Actually and Father of the Bride.
4. Music I can't live without: Justin Timberlake
5. TV shows I can't live without:Whose Wedding Is It Anyway, Brothers & Sisters and Planet Earth.
6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That the majority of college cheerleaders receive scholarships -- most continue cheerleading throughout college because we love supporting our school and athletics.
7. My favorite sport is: I must admit ... I am pretty good at miniature golf! Some older guys on the team weren't so enthused when I beat them during a team outing my freshman year.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: Since I'm from Illinois, I root for the Bears, Cubs and Sox; but I am not a die-hard fan for any of the teams.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Sarcasm ... and random YouTube videos.
10. My best physical feature: Is my small feet! I save money because I still fit in youth-sized shoes.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: My sister accidentally knocked me off my bike and then ran me over with a lawn mower when I was five -- thank goodness the blade wasn't on!
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Am actually pretty shy.
13. Favorite Foods: Wildfire's Chopped Salad and Starbucks' Carmel Apple Cider.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Justin Timberlake, Oprah, Vera Wang, Anderson Cooper, and Betsey Johnson.
15. Three People who annoy me: Donald Trump, Britney Spears, and Tom Cruise.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: It won't be the next risk I take, but eventually I want to own my own wedding and event planning business.
17. Typical Day: Wake up, classes, work out, more classes, practice from 6 to 8:30 (or now, cheering a men's basketball game), and homework/studying. Somewhere in the mix I find time to eat, hang out with my boyfriend and friends, and sleep.
18. I think facial hair on guys is: I don't think I have really thought about it before. I guess most guys can pull off the scruffy look, but I am not fond of long beards or mustaches ... at all.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: Whatever my parents wanted, I owe them big time!
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: On my junior year homecoming in high school, my date and his friends thought it would be funny to tell the group that they didn't make reservations anywhere and we were going to eat at Popeyes. Needless to say, I wasn't too excited. We ended up driving there and the guys all started laughing, but then told us that we were eating somewhere else. It didn't end up being a bad date, but definitely had the potential!