Name: Kacey KennedySchool: University Of OregonBirth Date: May 12, 1987Hometown: Prineville, Ore.Year: JuniorMajor: Psychology (with a minor in human physiology).
1. I love U of O, but I almost went to: It's the only school I was interested in; I did early admissions and was accepted before Christmas my senior year.
2. My favorite class is: Nutrition
3. Movies I can't live without: The Notebook, Scary Movie 1,2 and 3 and Finding Nemo.
4. Music I can't live without: I love R&B and country
5. TV shows I can't live without:Nip/Tuck, MADtv, Satuday Night Live and Regis and Kelly.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game: After a touchdown we tumble in the endzone. During a game we where told not to tumble, but I didn't hear so one other girl and I went ahead and tumbled after a touchdown while everyone else stayed behind; It was pretty awkward.
7. My favorite sport is: Baseball, football and gymnastics
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: Besides the Ducks, I like the Rams and Cowboys. In baseball, I like the Mariners and Yankees.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: I have two -- chocolate and purses
10. My best physical feature: I'd say my smile.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: When I was a little girl I had to get all silver caps on all my teeth ... I kinda had a grill :)
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Worry a lot more then I'll ever show it.
13. Favorite Foods: I LOVE cold stone ice cream, bread and all seafood.
14. Five People I'd like to Have Dinner with (Living or Dead): My mom, Britney Spears, Marilyn Monroe, Goldie Hawn, and Johnny Depp.
15. Three People who annoy me: Mmm ... people who are late, negative or narrow minded.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: I would love to scuba dive.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be:In This Skin by Jessica Simpson -- it's a great song about being comfortable with the person you are.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why:The Simple Life. I think it's easy to take the things we get and do in life for granted.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: After investing, of course, I would go shopping with my family.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: Luckily, I have never experienced a horrible date. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I never have one!
You May Like
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Don't get stuck on the sidelines! Sign up to get exclusives, daily highlights, analysis and more—delivered right to your inbox!