Name: Katie WaferSchool: Arizona State UniversityBirth Date: September 14thHometown: DenverYear: JuniorMajor: Business and communications
Click here to see pictures of Katie in action.
1. I love Arizona State, but I almost went to:I love ASU but I almost went to the University of Colorado.
2. My favorite college class is:Class is class, but I enjoy learning.
3. My three favorite movies are:Dumb & Dumber, Superbad and anything with Brad Pitt.
4. Music I can't live without:Country...and anything I can dance to.
5. Next risk I want to take:To Skydive.
6. The most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me while cheering at a game is:I kicked the clip board out of a TV announcer's hand as she walked by. Papers flew everywhere! Oops.
7. My favorite sport and team are:Football without a doubt is my favorite but I love the Broncos, Nuggets, Avalanche and Rockies. Have to support my home teams!
8. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is:Take a tropical vacation with my family and friends.
9. My one guilty pleasure is:I love watching movies all day in bed, with a gallon of ice cream of course.
10. My best physical feature is:I'm told my smile, but my boyfriend would say my legs.
11. A strange and unusual fact about me is:I want to work at In-N-Out Burger...for a day.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I:Can rough it in the woods. I love to camp, fish, and ride horses.
13. My favorite foods are:This list could go on forever, but I'm a meat and potatoes kind of girl.
14. If I could be any animal, I would be:A lion, so I could sleep 22 hours a day, get everything done in one hour and still have time to be king of the jungle.
15. Three people who annoy me:Lil Mamma, Flavor Fav and Hillary Clinton.
16. Three People who inspire me:Oprah, Angelina Jolie and my parents.
17. If I could change anything in the world it would it be:Orphans, I wish every child had a family.
18. The craziest thing I've done in college so far is:I spent the night on the football field.
19. The worst date I ever went on was:I am very lucky to have not had a bad date yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
20. If I could write my life-story starting from now, it woudl read like this:I like not knowing, as long as I am happy in the future.
We've Got Apps Too
Get expert analysis, unrivaled access, and the award-winning storytelling only SI can provide — from Peter King, Tom Verducci, Lee Jenkins, Grant Wahl, Andy Staples and more — delivered straight to you, along with up-to-the-minute news and live scores.