Stay up to date with the latest NBA news and rumors as free agency gets underway.
Most of the coveted NBA free agents have agreed to deals and at least three teams, the Los Angeles Lakers, Toronto Raptors and Los Angeles Clippers, are in a holding pattern waiting for a decision from NBA Finals MVP Kawhi Leonard.
When Leonard decides who he will play for next season, it is likely he will become the 18th player this summer to agree to a contract of $100 million or more.
Players so far in this free agency period have collected agreed to over $3 billion in contracts, led by Klay Thompson and Damian Lillard, who are expected to sign deals worth over $190 million.
Here is the latest roundup of news and rumors from around the league. For more coverage of free agency, check out The Crossover's Top 50 free-agent rankings, & our wide-sweeping primer and our burning questions for every team.
• Rodney McGruder agreed to a three-year, $15 million deal with Clippers. (Chris Haynes, Yahoo Sports)
• Emmanual Mudiay agreed to a one-year deal with the Jazz. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
• Jared Dudley signed a two-year, $2.6 million deal with the Lakers. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
• Golden State agreed to a two-year contract with forward Glenn Robinson. (Shams Charania, The Athletic)
• The Warriors have reached an agreement with Kings center Willie Cauley-Stein. (Marcus Thompson, The Athletic)
• Kawhi Leonard has completed both his meetings with the Lakers and Clippers. He is meeting with the Raptors Tuesday. (Jordan Schultz, ESPN)
• A Kawhi Leonard decision is expected by Wednesday/Thursday. (Chris Haynes, Yahoo Sports)
• Restricted free agent Daniel Theis has agreed to a two-year, $10 million deal to stay with the Boston Celtics. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
• Free agent Dorian Finney-Smith has agreed to a three-year, $12 million deal to re-sign with the Dallas Mavericks. (Shams Charania, The Athletic)
• Philadelphia has offered a five-year, $168M maximum contract extension to Ben Simmons. The Sixers and Simmons' agent, Rich Paul, are expected to work through the details toward an eventual agreement. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
• There is "not a market" for DeMarcus Cousins during free agency this year. He has a slim chance of receiving a one-year deal with double-digit millions with a big market team. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
• Kawhi Leonard is expected to meet with the Clippers and Lakers this week, and the Raptors will be the last team he meets with. There's a possibility Leonard does not make a decision until later this week. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
• The Wizards applied for a disabled player exception for John Wall. (Sam Vecenie, The Athletic)
• The Clippers have agreed to guarantee Lou Williams's $8 million salary for the 2020-21 season. (Shams Charania, The Athletic)
• The Golden State Warriors could possibly trade guard D'Angelo Russell even though they just completed a sign and trade as part of the Kevin Durant deal. (Marc Stein, New York Times)
• Free agent forward Anthony Tolliver agrees to a one-year, $2.6 million deal with the Portland Trail Blazers. (Shams Charnaria, The Athletic)
• Free agent Isaiah Thomas agreed to a one-year deal with the Washington Wizards. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN.com)
• Free-agent forward Jordan Bell has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Timberwolves. (Malika Andrews, ESPN.com)
• Pau Gasol is seeking a return to the NBA after a foot injury ended his season. He says he should be ready for basketball activities next month. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN.com)