Here are some of the notable NFL players who are inactive for Week 13.
Here are some other notable players that are active and inactive for Sunday's games.
• Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews (hamstring)
• Buccaneers running back Doug Martin (concussion)
• Bills wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin (knee)
• Lions wide receive Ameer Abdullah (neck)
• Patriots wide receiver Chris Hogan (shoulder)
• Raiders wide receiver Amari Cooper (concussion)
• Packers running back Aaron Jones (knee)
• Bills running back LeSean McCoy (knee)
• Bills tight end Charles Clay (knee)
• Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston (shoulder)