Get the latest scoops, news and rumors as NFL teams prepare for the draft and free agency.
The NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis is officially over and the deadline for teams to decide whether to place a franchise tag on a player has passed but that doesn't mean the rumor mill is done churning.
Several players still have yet to find a landing spot for the 2019 season.
Le'Veon Bell and Antonio Brown have likely played their last games with the Pittsburgh Steelers, while free-agent quarterback Nick Foles has been linked to the Jacksonville Jaguars. Players like Carlos Hyde and Danny Amendola are also looking for new homes after being released.
Here are all the latest rumors and news from around the NFL.
• Free-agent running back Carlos Hyde, who was released Friday by the Jaguars, has agreed to a one-year deal with te Chiefs. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• The Miami Dolphins have signed former Colts and Patriots tight end Dwayne Allen to a two-year deal. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• Former Texans first-round cornerback Kevin Johnson is visiting the Jets on Saturday. He has already visited with the Bulls and Browns. (Manish Mehta, NY Daily News)
• The Cardinals have released QB Mike Glennon and safety Antoine Bethea. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• The Chiefs "seem to have a market" for pass rusher Dee Ford. The Packers and 49ers have expressed interest. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• In a video on his Instagram live posted Friday night, Antonio Brown said he had a "big announcement coming soon." (Field Yates, ESPN)
• The Miami Dolphins released veteran WR Danny Amendola. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)