There are five weeks remaining in the 2019 NFL regular season but it's never too early to start thinking about the playoffs.
While no one has clinched a playoff berth yet, the Patriots (10–1), Saints (9–2) and 49ers (10–1) are inching closer to earning a spot. This week, New Orleans visits the Falcons on Thanksgiving, San Francisco plays the Ravens on Sunday afternoon and New England faces the Texans on Sunday Night Football.
Here's a look at the playoff scenarios for Week 13:
Patriots clinch a playoff berth with:
1. Patriots win + Raiders loss or tie OR
2. Patriots win + Steelers loss or tie OR
3. Patriots tie + Raiders loss + Steelers loss OR
4. Patriots tie + Steelers loss + Colts loss OR
5. Patriots tie + Steelers loss + Colts loss
Saints clinch an NFC South division with:
1. Saints win OR
2. Saints tie + Panthers loss or tie
49ers clinch playoff berth with:
1. 49ers win + Rams loss or tie OR
2. 49ers tie + Rams loss