Keep track of the big names searching for a team before the start of the regular season on Sept. 5.
The NFL deadline for roster cuts is slated for 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, and teams across the league have already started trimming their 90-man rosters.
All teams must reach 53 players by the 4 p.m. deadline. With the final batch of preseason games now in the rearview mirror, teams have collected all the information they'll need before making critical decisions.
So which players have already been sent packing from their previous team?
Check out the list below as we track the most notable players left looking for jobs before Week 1.
• DeShone Kizer, QB – cut by Packers
• Demaryius Thomas, WR – cut by Patriots
• Brian Hoyer, QB – cut by Patriots
• Jachai Polite, LB – cut by Jets
• Terrelle Pryor, WR – cut by Jaguars
• Teez Tabor, CB – cut by Lions
• Brandon Marshall, LB – cut by Raiders
• Su'a Cravens, S – cut by Broncos
• Taylor Heinicke, QB – cut by Panthers
• Pharoh Cooper, WR – cut by Cardinals
• Sam Young, OT – cut by 49ers
• Jalen Strong, WR – cut by Browns
• Clive Watford, TE – cut by Dolphins
• Zach Zenner, RB – cut by Lions
• Saivion Smith, CB – cut by Jaguars
• Malcolm Smith, LB – cut by 49ers
• Elliott Fry, K– cut by Ravens
This post will be updated with the latest roster moves as teams trim their rosters.