The Bills hoped to have a big piece of their defense back when Marcell Dareus was reinstated from a four-game suspension, but a hamstring injury suffered in practice will keep him from debuting this week, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports.
The good news for the Bills, though, is that running back LeSean McCoy will play Sunday despite a hand injury, according to multiple reports.
The Dolphins also have several notable players absent, including running back Arian Foster and starting linemen Branden Albert and Laremy Tunsil. Foster has now missed three straight games with a hamstring injury. Tunsil was not on the injury report this week but injured his ankle before the game, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports.
A full list of notable injury status updates is below.
• RB Arian Foster, Dolphins — Inactive
• WR Quincy Enunwa, Jets — Active
• WR Eric Decker, Jets — Inactive
• CB Darrelle Revis, Jets — Inactive
• WR Alshon Jeffery, Bears — Active
• TE Zach Miller, Bears — Active
• WR Eddie Royal, Bears — Active
• RB Ka’Deem Carey, Bears — Active
• WR Stefon Diggs, Vikings — Inactive
• OL Laremy Tunsil, Dolphins — Inactive
• OL Branden Albert, Dolphins — Inactive
• QB Trevor Siemien, Broncos — Inactive