The Tulane Green Wave (1-1) are two-touchdown underdogs on Saturday, September 18, 2021 against the No. 17 Ole Miss Rebels (2-0). An over/under of 76 is set in the contest.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Ole Miss vs. Tulane
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 100.5, is 24.5 points more than Saturday's over/under.
- The 50.5 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 25.5 fewer than the 76 over/under in this contest.
- Rebels games have an average total of 69.5 points this season, 6.5 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- The 76 over/under in this game is 12.2 points higher than the 63.8 average total in Green Wave games this season.
Ole Miss Stats and Trends
- The Rebels have been favored by 14 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- The Rebels rack up 48.5 points per game, 18.5 more than the Green Wave give up per matchup (30.0).
- Ole Miss is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it puts up more than 30.0 points.
- The Rebels average 270.5 more yards per game (599.5) than the Green Wave allow per matchup (329.0).
- In games that Ole Miss churns out more than 329.0 yards, the team is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- This year, the Rebels have one turnover, four fewer than the Green Wave have takeaways (5).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Ole Miss at SISportsbook.
Tulane Stats and Trends
- Tulane has two wins against the spread in two games this season.
- The Green Wave have been underdogs by 14 points or more once this year and covered the spread.
- The Green Wave score 52.0 points per game, 31.5 more than the Rebels allow (20.5).
- Tulane is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 20.5 points.
- The Green Wave average 125.5 more yards per game (490.0) than the Rebels allow (364.5).
- In games that Tulane piles up more than 364.5 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Green Wave have turned the ball over five times this season, one more turnover than the Rebels have forced (4).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Ole Miss Top Players
- This year, Matt Corral has recorded 381 passing yards (381.0 yards per game) while going 22-for-32 (68.8% completion percentage) and throwing one touchdown and zero interceptions. He has added 55 rushing yards on 12 carries with one touchdown, averaging 55.0 yards per game.
- Snoop Conner has taken eight carries for a team-leading 60 rushing yards (60.0 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Dontario Drummond has grabbed nine passes for a team best 177 yards with one touchdown. He averages 177.0 yards per game.
- Jonathan Mingo has tacked on two receptions for 55 yards.
- Jerrion Ealy is averaging 51.0 yards per game, racking up three receptions for 51 yards.
Tulane Top Players
- Michael Pratt leads the team with 296 passing yards (296.0 yards per game) and has a 61.4% completion percentage this year (27-of-44) while throwing three touchdowns. He also has 34 rushing yards on 15 carries with one touchdown, averaging 34.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Cameron Carroll has run for 31 yards on 10 carries (31.0 ypg). Carroll also makes an impact in the passing game, catching four passes for 19 (19.0 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Tyrick James has racked up six receptions for 93 yards, best on his team. He averages 93.0 receiving yards per game.
- Shae Wyatt has contributed with 58 yards (on five catches).
- This season Jaetavian Toles has caught two passes for 42 yards, averaging 42.0 receiving yards per game.