Fire destroys family's home but spares J.J. Watt poster
A family in suburban Houston lost many of their possessions when a fire ripped through their home on Sunday night. But one thing was spared by the flames: a poster of Texans star J.J. Watt.
The poster was in Ryan Garza's room, and while his Texans bedding was burned, the poster wasn't even touched.
"He's unstoppable, indestructible for sure," Candi Sanderfer told KHOU.
The family and their pets all made it out of the house safe and sound after a flickering television alerted them to the fire.
- Dan Gartland