Thanks to long home runs and an awesome shirt, everyone is loving Aaron Judge.
The best of the Internet, plus musings by SI.com writer, Jimmy Traina.
1. Forget the 495-foot home runs.
Forget the awesome Sandlot shirt.
Aaron Judge's most impressive accomplishment to date is that even the Yankees haters, of which there are MANY, are heaping praise on the white-hot young slugger.
As bad as I hate the Yankees, Aaron Judge is a phenom. How can you hate on raw talent & power?— Cierra Skye (@CShel21) June 12, 2017
I hate the yankees but can't help but love everything about Aaron Judge— Thurman Merman (@Goss3211) June 12, 2017
I hate the Yankees but for some reason I love Aaron Judge wtfwtfwtf— bri✺ (@_bumblebriii) June 12, 2017
HATE the Yankees but it's hard not to like Aaron Judge. Dude is an absolute beast— Brett Belflower (@bbbmj2324) June 12, 2017
I hate the Yankees as much as the next sox fan but it's hard not to respect Aaron Judge. Dude is an absolute monster— Evan Couture (@ecooch27) June 12, 2017
aaron judge out here doing the near impossible, slightly lessening my hate for the yankees— dan (@DanxDeathcore) June 11, 2017
I want to hate Aaron Judge so much because of the Yankees but HES JUST TOO GOOD— Ryan Homler (@RHomler) June 11, 2017
2. Kevin Durant will probably win a ring tonight or Thursday, but he'll always be subjected to things like this.
3. Dwyane Wade has taken a lot of heat for the outfit he wore to Game 4 of the NBA Finals last Friday. He even got in on the action late last night and it was excellent.
4. Torrey Smith's young son asked him where he came from. The result was this hilarious conversation between the new Eagles receiver and the inquisitive young man.
5. Cam Newton held is third annual "Kids Rock" gala over the weekend, and as usual, came dressed in style.
6. Dodgers manager Dave Roberts didn't quite go Gregg Popovich, but he did a decent job handling a not-so-well-thought-out question.
7. This what happens when you're a WWE superstar on a break.
I've been out of action with an injury for 6 months. Today I finally finished watching all 10 seasons of Friends. Sad day.— Zack Ryder (@ZackRyder) June 12, 2017
8. Here's John Cena deadlifting Jimmy Fallon like it's no big deal.
9. This video of a little kid going to great lenghts to help his little brother escape his crib is probably fake, but we hope it's not.
10. THE DAILY ROCK: This kid was NOT into The Rock pretending to write all over him with magic marker.
It's called the DJ flip. I do this fun lil' thing when adults and kids ask me to sign the back of their t-shirts.. I flip the sharpie around and pretend to write on the back of their heads and necks. 99% of the time, fans LOVE the idea of me actually writing on their bodies. They get all wiggly and just laugh their asses off. But lil' big man was NOT feeling it. 😂. Appreciate y'all waiting for such a long time to meet me and say hello. Luv U back. Good way to end a very long day of work. #FanLuv #GratefulMan 🤙🏾