The Internet loved James Harden embarrassing Wesley Johnson, but there was one problem.
1. Harden pushed off. Watch the film. You can't deny it. He pushed off.
2. This was very well done by the Clippers, who made sure there wasn't another incident of Rockets players storming their locker room last night.
3. Congratulations to FOX Sports Indiana for putting together one of the most ridiculous graphics ever.
4. Two-time Super Bowl champion and Twitter icon, Chris Long, did it again yesterday, with a great thread on gun control.
Wow that thread made my brain feel better.— Chris Long (@JOEL9ONE) March 1, 2018
5. Here is the NBA version of "juuuuuuuuuuust a little bit outside."
6. The latest episode of "Off The Board" features an interview with Deadspin and GQ writer Drew Magary, followed by an appearance by Crossover TV hosts, and my colleagues, Rohan Nadkarni and Matt Dollinger. Magary talks about the old days of blogging at Kissing Suzy Kolber, the pros and cons of covering sports and politics and the NBA's dominance over the NFL when it comes to the Web.
Nadkarni and Dollinger, who recently interviewed Kevin Hart at All-Star weekend, discuss a few NBA topics before the conversation turns to Ronda Rousey's legitimacy and the WWE.
7. RANDOM WRESTLING VIDEO OF THE DAY: This was one of Bobby Heenan's greatest performances ever.
Traina Thoughts is the best of the Internet, plus musings by SI.com writer, Jimmy Traina. Get the link to a new Traina's Thoughts each day by following on Twitter and liking on Facebook. Catch up on previous editions of Traina Thoughts right here. And check out Jimmy Traina's weekly podcast, "Off The Board."
IN CLOSING: Name something in sports that's more ridiculous than the Big 10 Tournament being played at Madison Square Garden.