Man hilariously struggles with mustard on his face during dollar dog night at MLB game.
1. You never know when the cameras will find you while attending a sporting event.
One man learned this lesson the hard way when he made it to TV during Wednesday's Cardinals-White Sox game because, unbeknownst to him, he had a nice slather of mustard on his cheek during $1 hot dog night.
What made this incident great was that the gentleman even received a phone call from someone to let him know he had mustard on his face. However, the guy wiped his lips, not his cheek, and the mustard remained in place until his wife finally helped him out in what was a very sweet moment.
Obviously, we especially love this clip because it gives us a chance to reference Seinfeld.
UPDATE: The Mustard Man is having fun with his newfound fame:
2. This week's SI Media Podcast features an interview with ESPN icon Chris Berman. The man known as "Boomer," talks about how his first season in 31 years without hosting NFL Countdown went, the legacy of NFL Primetime, which he co-hosted with Tom Jackson, whether or not Primetime would work today, the various criticisms he's faced throughout his career, being told he can't use his famous nicknames by an ESPN producer and much more. You can listen to the podcast below or download it on iTunes.
3. Rumors were already swirling that the Orioles may ship Manny Machado to the Yankees and then he poured gasoline on the fire by liking this Instagram photo last night.
4. HBO has released the first trailer for the upcoming season of Hard Knocks starring the Cleveland Browns.
5. That fake basketball league created by FOX must not pay too well because Charles Oakley, who is one of the coaches, was arrested at a Vegas casino for allegedly trying to pull back a $100 chip after losing a bet.
6. I've said this before and I'll say it again: One of the more underrated traditions in MLB is players giving a teammate the silent treatment after a home run. This happened to Yankees infielder Tyler Wade last night.
7. The Rock appeared on the The Late Show with Stephen Colbert last night, where he said he is considering running for president, did tequilla shots and had an eyebrow off with Colbert.
8. RANDOM "DUETS" VIDEO OF THE DAY: Axl Rose and Elton John do the honors on "Bohemian Rhapsody."
Traina Thoughts is the best of the Internet, plus musings by SI.com writer, Jimmy Traina. Get the link to a new Traina's Thoughts each day by following on Twitter and liking on Facebook. Catch up on previous editions of Traina Thoughts right here.And make sure to listen to and subscribe to the SI Media Podcast hosted by Jimmy Traina.
IN CLOSING: Too many people care way too much about LeBron James murals.