Forget Rams-Patriots. The winning prop bet money is on Gladys, Romo and Gisele.
1. There are more than 1,000 prop bets being offered on Sunday's Rams-Patriots Super Bowl. Most have to do with the actual game, but there are plenty of ways to win money on the broadcast and other things surrounding the game. Here are 10 prop bets that look like easy money even though there's no such thing as easy money.
Gladys Knight microphone on a mic stand: -145
Gladys Knight microphone not on a mic stand: +105
* Pink used a mic stand last year. Luke Bryan did not use a mic stand in 2017. But Gladys did not use a mic stand when performing America the Beautiful at the U.S. Open in 2006. The legendary singer always sings with passion and that means body movement. No mic stand at +105 is a STRONG play here.
Jim Nantz and Tony Romo say "Gronk" over 2.5 times: -270
Jim Nantz and Tony Romo say "Gronk" under 2.5 times: +190
* Don't worry about the juice. The over 2.5 will be a winner by halftime.
Jim Nantz or Tony Romo mentions the spread: +500
Neither mention the spread of the game: -900
* Yes, you have to lay $900 to win $100, but his is a guaranteed $100 since CBS has a no-gambling talk policy during games.
Tony Romo says "Here We Go" over 2½ times: +135
Tony Romo says "Here We Go" under 2½ times: -175
* This is Romo's go-to line during a big play. If you think the game will be close, you're getting great value on the over.
Jim Nantz or Tony Romo say "GOAT": -105
Neither says "GOAT" during broadcast: -135
* I don't think I can remember hearing any broadcaster say "GOAT." Nantz definitely won't say it. He will go with "greatest of all time." Does Romo throw out the abbreviation? I say no. He's made it clear that even though he's on Twitter, he doesn't really use it, so I doubt "GOAT" is part of his vocabulary. Lay the 135.
Sean McVay's age mentioned over 1.5 times: -260
Sean McVay's age mentioned under 1.5 times: +180
* The fact that McVay celebrated his birthday this past week makes the over lock money.
Gisele Bundchen shown on TV over 1.5 times: -140
Gisele Bundchen shown on TV under 1.5 times: +100
* I bet the over on this last year and it was an easy winner. I think they showed her four times. Whether Tom wins or loses, those cameras will want Gisele's reaction. Lay the 140.
Robert Kraft shown on TV over 2.5 times: +125
Robert Kraft shown on TV under 2.5 times: -165
* Out of all the networks, CBS has the biggest Kraft fetish. They show him numerous times every Sunday during Pats home games. Love the value here on the over.
Christina Aguilera makes appearance during half: +350
Christina Aguilera no appearance during half: -500
* Aguilera and Adam Levine worked together on The Voice and teamed up for Maroon 5's smash hit, Moves Like Jagger. You know the band will sing that song at halftime so take a chance on a surprise Christina appearance since you're getting great value at +350.
Trump congratulates winner on Twitter: -380
Won't congratulate winner on Twitter: +260
* The Tweeter-In-Chief loves Kraft, Belichick and Brady, so If you think the Pats will win, lay the -380. If you think the Rams will win, take the great odds at +260.
For more on Super Bowl prop bets, check out Brent Musburger's appearance on this week's SI Media Podcast.
2. If the Super Bow isn't your thing, I ranked the top 10 things you can watch on TV Sunday night while the Rams and Patriots do battle.
3. This is outstanding work by whoever put this video together.
4. Good Morning Football had hosts cut Super Bowl hype promos as WWE wresters. Kyle Brandt's Ultimate Warrior was truly impressive.
Meanwhile, Nate Burleson got the ultimate approval on his work.
5. If you read Traina Thoughts, you know I've said this is the worst week of the year if you're a football fan because of radio row, where the same 20 athletes go on every single show in America to pitch products and do boring interviews where they say nothing. If you think I'm exaggerating, just watch this.
6. Interesting stuff here from Charles Barkley on Thursday night on NBA players trying to form super teams.
7. RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE DAY: Hilarious comedian and host of Billy on the Street, Billy Eichner, should do this bit at every Super Bowl.
Traina Thoughts is the best of the Internet, plus musings by SI.com writer, Jimmy Traina. Get the link to a new Traina's Thoughts each day by following on Twitter and liking on Facebook. Catch up on previous editions of Traina Thoughts right here. And make sure to listen to and subscribe to the SI Media Podcast hosted by Jimmy Traina.
IN CLOSING: Patriots 34, Rams 30.