1. You never know what you're going to get from Inside the NBA, which is why it's regarded as one of the greatest, if not, the greatest, sports studio show of all time.
On Thursday night, the crew treated us to wrestling and oral sex jokes.
AEW wrestler Chris Jericho joined Ernie Johnson, Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith and Shaq for some cross-promotion since AEW airs on TNT. This led to Shaq basically assaulting Barkley while trying to show off his wrestling skills. In a matter of a minute, we had Charles begging Shaq for mercy, Shaq flipping around the ring like he was Daniel Bryan, Shaq dropping a horrible looking elbow, Kenny Smith diving on Shaq and Ernie Johnson whipping Smith into the ropes and then throwing him down.
Seriously, though, we can all relate to Barkley here. We've all been in that spot when someone wants to mess with us and you just don't want it to happen and you beg and plead, but to no avail. Fortunately for Chuck, Shaq isn't exactly Brock Lesnar when it comes to tossing people around.
Earlier in the evening, Barkley continued his feud with the women of San Antonio, which led to an R-rated moment that Shaq could not get enough of.
What a show!
2. This is an absolutely amazing in-depth research project by one incredibly savvy Reddit user who did a full-fledged investigation to see if there is a correlation between James Harden's performance in a given city and the quality of a city's strip clubs.
3. There's nobody happier that the Raiders won Thursday night than this guy.
4. Best thing about Fridays is Good Morning Football's must-see "Wall Street" segment with Kyle Brandt and Peter Schrager. From "Jimmy Garoppolo doesn't wear a watch, he rocks a time piece," to "We're going to Lugers, don't worry about the review," there are just so many good lines. The best part, though, might be the New Yorkers just walking by in the background, not paying any attention all while Brandt strips down and puts himself on the verge of having a heart attack.
Bottom line though, today's "Wall Street" segment is their best one yet.
5. Derek Carr went in the complete opposite direction of Jimmy G. during his postgame interview with Erin Andrews after the Raiders beat the Chargers.
6. The newest SI Media Podcast is out and it's a great one if you're looking for a fun, light-hearted listen. Kay Adams and Chris Long, who co-host Amazon Prime's Thursday night NFL pregame show NFL Next, came on the podcast for a free-wheeling conversation on everything from wardrobes for pregame shows to naps to messing with players who are mic'd up to adult acne. There was also football talk with Long sharing stories about Bill Belichick, why the Browns are so bad and the NFL's pass interference problem.
Following Adams and Long, New York Post sports media columnist Andrew Marchand joined the podcast 54 minutes in to discuss all the latest news regarding Mike Francesa and his latest saga with WFAN.
7. RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE DAY: This could very well be the most ridiculous promo in the history of the WWE.
Be sure to catch up on past editions of Traina Thoughts and check out the Sports Illustrated Media Podcast hosted by Jimmy Traina on iTunes, Spotify or Google Play. You can also follow Jimmy on Twitter and Instagram.