LeBron James and the Cavaliers are still battling the Warriors in the NBA Finals, though Golden State took a commanding 3–0 lead on Wednesday night in Cleveland.
But James's future in Cleveland appears uncertain. Kevin O'Connor reports that "rumblings across the league" indicate James could be interested in a move to Los Angeles, to play for either the Clippers or Lakers.
Check out the latest NBA rumors, from LeBron's future to the NBA draft, below.
• LeBron James could consider leaving Cleveland after the 2017-18 season to head to Los Angeles, to play for the Lakers or Clippers. (The Ringer)
• Potential lottery pick Lonzo Ball "didn’t blow the Lakers away or seal any deal" during meetings with Los Angeles Lakers officials (Bleacher Report)
• Markelle Fultz is working out for the Sacramento Kings closer to the draft date. (Sacramento Bee)
• Former Gonzaga center Przemek Karnowski will work out for the Charlotte Hornets. The Hornets have the 11th and 41st pick in this month's draft. (Charlotte Observer)
• Utah Jazz are worried that free agent to be Gordon Hayward could end up in Miami or Boston. (ESPN.com)
• Minnesota Timberwolves coach Tom Thibodeau says teams are inquiring about the team's No. 7 pick in the draft.
• One NBA executive says the Lakers need a star to entice Indiana Pacers forward Paul George to join the team. (Bleacher Report)
• Chicago Bulls head coach Fred Hoiberg says he is not a candidate for the vacant Ohio State job. (Chicago Tribune)