Anthony Davis has reportedly narrowed his focus to two teams as the Pelicans begin trade talks.
The New Orleans Pelicans have an idea of what they'd like in return in a potential Anthony Davis trade.
According to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, Pelicans general manager David Griffin has begun providing potential trade partners with "the framework of the package he is seeking" in a trade involving Davis. Additionally, the deals could involve multiple teams.
In a potential trade for Davis, Griffin is reportedly seeking to acquire a combination including an All-Star player, a young player with All-Star potential, and two first-round picks.
Below are other rumors from across the NBA.
• Anthony Davis is "now focused" on landing with the Lakers or Knicks in a trade with the Pelicans (Shams Charania, The Athletic)
• Zion Williamson will visit New Orleans and meet with the Pelicans this week. New Orleans has the No. 1 pick in the 2019 NBA draft. (Shams Charania, The Athletic)
• The Lakers, Clippers, Knicks and Nets have been among the teams reaching out to New Orleans about a potential deal involving Anthony Davis. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
• Kawhi Leonard's success with the Raptors has "seemed to embolden factions of Davis' nonpreferred and small-maket destinations" to reach out to New Orleans regarding potential deals. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
• The Pelicans want assets to build a playoff team around guard Jrue Holiday and projected No. 1 pick Zion Williamson. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
• Projected first-round pick Bol Bol will hold an invite-only workout for select teams Wednesday in Thousand Oaks, Calif. (Jeremy Woo, Sports Illustrated)
• The Celtics are "engaged pretty seriously" in trade discussions for Rockets center Clint Capela. (Steve Kyler, Basketball Insiders)