Stay up do date on who’s playing, and who’s sitting out in Week 7.
Welcome to Week 7 of the NFL season! There are 12 games scheduled for Sunday, and news is trickling out about whether or not players listed as questionable on injury reports earlier this week will be starting. Stay up do date on who’s playing, and who’s sitting out in Week 7.
• Giants defensive end Damontre Moore has been benched by coach Tom Coughlin and is INACTIVE against the Cowboys. Moore was fined $20,000 for a late hit on quarterback Sam Bradford this week. Prince Amukamara (pectoral) and wideout Victor Cruz (knee) are also INACTIVE.
• As expected, Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant is INACTIVE for Week 7. According to Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports, Bryant has a 50% chance to play in Week 8, and the team believes he should be back in Week 9.
• Chargers wideouts Keenen Allen (questionable, hip) and Stevie Johnson (questionable, hamstring) are ACTIVE against the Raiders, along with running back Melvin Gordon (ankle). Tight end Antonio Gates (game-time decision, MCL sprain) is INACTIVE.
• Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is once again INACTIVE with a sprained MCL that he sustained in Week 3 against the Rams. There was discussion of Roethlisberger dressing for the game, but instead he will sit out a fourth straight time. Because backup Mike Vick is also dealing with an injury, Landry Jones will get his first career start under center.
• Patriots wide receiver Brandon LaFell is ACTIVE for the first time all season today for New England’s meeting with the Jets, and should see action in at least half of the team’s snaps, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. Running back Dion Lewis is INACTIVE with an abdomen injury. LaGarrette Blount will likely see an increased workload
• Redskins running back Chris Thompson is INACTIVE after sustaining a disc injury in his neck last week, which caused swelling in his back.
• Chiefs wideout Jeremy Maclin (head) is INACTIVE Sunday. It was previously reported that he had passed concussion protocol, and he was able to practice with the team on Friday and Saturday. This is a surprise inactive.
This post will be updated.
- Kenny Ducey