What teams can clinch playoff spots during Week 15?
The NFL playoff picture is starting to fill itself out with the Pittsburgh Steelers winning the AFC North Division and the Philadelphia Eagles winning the NFC East Division. Other division champions will be determined next week.
The 49ers, Bears, Broncos, Browns, Buccaneers, Colts, Giants and Redskins have been eliminated from playoff contention.
Here's a quick look at playoff picture and scenarios going into Week 15. (These only cover scenarios for Week 15 games.)
• The Philadelphia Eagles clinched a first-round bye with a win.
• The Minnesota Vikings clinched the North Division with a win over the Cincinnati Bengals.
• The Los Angeles Rams can no longer clinch a playoff berth this week.
• The Jaguars clinched a playoff berth with a win over the Houston Texans.
• The Pittsburgh Steelers can clinch home-field advantage throughout the AFC Playoffs if the Steelers win and the Jaguars lose or tie.
• The Steelers can clinch a first-round bye if they win or if they tie and the Jaguars lose.
• The Patriots can clinch the AFC East with a win or tie. They can also clinch the division with a Bills loss or tie.
• The Patriots can clinch a playoff berth with a Ravens loss or tie.