Get the latest scoops, news and rumors as NFL teams prepare for the draft and free agency.
For many free agents and teams, Wednesday is one of the biggest days of the year.
At 4 p.m. ET, the new league year starts, meaning all those deals that were agreed upon during the legal tampering period will be official once contracts are signed.
Some of the biggest names in the NFL will have new addresses in 2019, including wide receiver Antonio Brown, who was traded by the Pittsburgh Steelers to the Oakland Raiders in exchange for two mid-round draft picks.
Brown's former teammate Le'Veon Bell is officially off the market as well, agreeing to a four-year, $52.5 million deal with the New York Jets.
The New York Giants perplexing offseason continued, and they traded wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. to the Cleveland Browns for safety Jabrill Peppers and 2019 first and third round draft picks.
Other deals include Nick Foles cashing in his recent success with an $88 million deal with the Jacksonville Jaguars, while former Houston Texans safety Tyrann Mathieu intends to sign a three-year, $42 million deal with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Here are all the latest rumors and news from around the NFL.
12:23 a.m. ET (March 14, 2019)
• Browns are signing former Chiefs TE Demetrius Harris to a two-year, $6 million deal that includes $3.25 million guaranteed. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
12:11 a.m. ET (March 14, 2019)
• Former Jaguars' WR Donte Moncrief reached an agreement with the Steelers on a two-year deal. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
9:35 p.m. ET
• Wide receiver Phillip Dorsett is returning to the Patriots on a one-year deal. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
8 p.m. ET
• Eagles free agent running back Jay Ajayi is set to visit with the Indianapolis Colts next week. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
7:25 p.m. ET
• Raiders free agent tight end Jared Cook is scheduled to visit the Saints on Thursday. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
7:15 p.m. ET
• The Packers are re-signing tight end Marcedes Lewis to a one-year deal. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
6:40 p.m. ET
• The Bears have officially released kicker Cody Parkey. (Chicago Bears)
6:30 p.m. ET
• If the Saints lose Teddy Bridgewater to the Miami Dolphins, New Orleans could target Ryan Tannehill as a potential backup quarterback. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
5:50 p.m. ET
• The 49ers are signing Tevin Coleman to a two-year, $10 million deal. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
5 p.m. ET
• While Rob Gronkowski's agent says the tight end has not made a firm decision on his future, the Patriots are planning as if he'll be back in 2019. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• Chiefs release veteran safety Eric Berry after nine seasons with the team. (Kansas City Chiefs)
• The Packer will be keeping wide receiver Geronimo Allison on a one-year deal. (Jason La Canfora, CBS Sports)
• The Dolphins are still pursuing Saints QB Teddy Bridgewater. (Diana Russini, ESPN)
• The Vikings have received calls from teams interested in trading for former first-round CB Trae Waynes. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The Radiers are giving former Chargers WR Tyrell Williams a four-year, $44 million deal with a max value of $47 million. The deal includes $22 million guaranteed. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
1 p.m. ET
• The Chargers agreed to a two-year deal with QB Tyrod Taylor. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• DB Jason McCourty will return to the Patriots on a two-year deal. (Mike Reiss, ESPN)
• The Redskins are working to bring back safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• RB Mark Ingram intends to sign a three-year, $15 million deal with the Ravens. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• The Saints agreed to a five-year deal with kicker Will Lutz. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• Veteran safety Earl Thomas and the Ravens agreed to a four-year, $55 million deal, including $32 million guaranteed. Thomas will receive $22 million in the first nine months of his contract. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
7 a.m. ET
• Former Chiefs tight end Demetrius Harris intends to sign a two-year deal with the Cleveland Browns. (Adam Schefter, ESPN.com)
6:30 a.m. ET
• The Browns are confident they will be able to land safety Earl Thomas. Thomas spent his first nine seasons with the Seattle Seahawks. (Jason La Confora, CBS Sports)
12:30 a.m. ET
• Free agent RB Le'Veon Bell has agreed to sign a four-year, $52.5 million deal with the New York Jets. (Adam Schefter, ESPN.com)
Tuesday, 10 p.m. ET
• After trading for Odell Beckham Jr., the Browns are no longer following through on their verbal agreement with wide receiver Breshad Perriman. Perriman will now sign a one-year, $4 million deal with the Buccaneers. (Adam Schefter, ESPN.com)
8:15 p.m. ET
• The Chiefs are talking with the 49ers about a trade for pass rusher Dee Ford. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The Giants traded WR Odell Beckham Jr. to the Browns in exchange for safety Jabrill Peppers, a first-round draft pick and a third-round pick. (Adam Schefter, ESPN.com)