Get the latest news, updates and rumors from around the NFL as training camp goes on.
Preseason Week 1 is creeping closer and closer.
Training camp is underway and teams are getting ready for the 2019 regular season.
Stay up to date with the latest rumors and news around the league.
News and Rumors
• The Jets claimed cornerback Alex Brown off waivers and waived wide receiver Quadree Henderson. (Official)
• Giants walking "fine line" with Sterling Shepard as he practices but is not supposed to be hit just yet. (Tom Rock, Newsday)
• Odell Beckham Jr. did not practice with the Browns Monday due to an illness. (Official)
• The Colts claimed running back D'Onta Foreman off waivers. (Tom Pelissero, NFL.com)
• Texans pass rusher Jadaveon Clowney is expected to end his holdout following the third preseason game. (Ian Rapoport, NFL.com)
• Free-agent cornerback Morris Claiborne has been suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy. (Official)
• The Ravens are trading offensive lineman Alex Lewis to the Jets for a 2020 conditional seventh-round pick. (Official)
• Jets head coach Adam Gase says Sam Darnold "looked like he was throwing with a lot more velocity." (Rich Cimini, ESPN)
• Kareem Hunt called the Cleveland bar incident that resulted in a police conversation a "misunderstanding" and added. "I know I can’t have that, so I look to move forward and continue bettering myself.” (Daryl Reuier, 92.3 The Fan)
• Tom Brady said, "we'll see what happens" after this season. (Greg Bedard, Boston Sports Journal)
• J.J. Watt left practice with tightness in his groin but says he is fine, but coach Bill O'Brien said he probably will not practice Tuesday. (Sarah Barshop, ESPN.com)
• The Bills are working out former Dolphins offensive lineman Sam Young. (Ian Rapoport, NFL.com)
• Buccaneers linebacker Lavonte David had a procedure on his meniscus but he should be fine to start the regular season. (Ian Rapoport, NFL.com)
• The Ravens cut offensive lineman Alex Lewis. (Official)
• Bills offensive tackle LaAdrian Waddle tore his quad and is expected to miss four to five months, which means he'll likely miss the entire season. (Adam Schefter, ESPN.com)
• The quarterback battle between Josh Rosen and Ryan Fitzpatrick is getting closer, but Dolphins coach Brian Flores still has Fitzpatrick at the top of the depth chart. (Official)
• Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp said it "felt great" getting hit and getting up as he returns from the ACL injury that cut his 2018 season short. (Jim Alexander, Los Angeles Daily News)
This post will be updated throughout the day.