The SI Fantasy Football Newsletter hits inboxes on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Week 1 is here! Some of you may be making your first waiver claims, others may still have a draft or two before the season opens. But this time next week we’ll all be either 1-0 or 0-1.
If you’re still drafting, we have one last batch of 10 undervalued players to consider snagging. Two Jets are among them. Good luck to all.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our SI Fantasy Newsletter through draft season, and we’re excited to keep dishing out advice all year. Make sure you subscribe to get our best fantasy content in your inbox all season long.
Not receiving this in your inbox? You can update your preferences and subscribe to all of SI’s newsletters here.
• Dr. Roto makes his fantasy predictions for all 32 teams.
• Kevin Hanson updated his Top 200. Take one last look before your final drafts.
• If you have an auction draft coming up, check out our auction mock with analysis of every team.
• And finally, if you still need a good team name, we’ve got 45 suggestions.
• Dr. Roto sorted every position into tiers. He’s got 10 QB tiers, 11 RB tiers, 11 WR tiers and 7 TE tiers. It’s helpful to break everyone down into categories like hype beasts, PPR monsters, overdrafted veterans and more.
• Kevin Hanson tried his hand at the Mock Draft World Championships and then analyzed his team. It’s not too late for you to enter your own team. It takes 5 minutes, it’s free and you can win real prizes.
• Kevin also has 32 bold predictions, one for each NFL team. Will Derrick Henry lead the NFL in rushing? Will Cam Newton be a top-3 QB? Is Julio Jones going to crack 2,000 yards? Check it out.
• We are proud to introduce Bull Market Fantasy, a collaboration between SI Fantasy and TheStreet, where Wall Street legend Jim Cramer will show how his expertise in the stock market can translate to the world of fantasy football.
Are you playing DFS this season? Do you want access to the best DFS tools and advice around? Sounds like you should check out our DFS optimizer.
Get the latest information from proven winners whose only goal is to help you rake in the cash. Sign up for a free 7-day trial at FullTime Fantasy.