After wide receiver Antonio Brown's third-quarter meltdown in the 28-24 victory over the Jets, may be his final appearance as a Tampa Bay Buccaneer.
The talented, yet troubled, wide receiver may have ended his NFL career and lost bonuses in the process.
Spotrac's founder Michael Ginnitti posted the following information on Brown's costly action:
- Antonio Brown needed: 8 more catches to unlock a $333,333 bonus.
- He also needed 55 receiving yards to unlock another $333,333 bonus.
- He also needed just 1 receiving TD to unlock another $333,333 bonus.
The most significant loss would be if Brown will have another NFL team willing to sign him to a contract.
Saints Coverage in Week 17
- Mark Ingram to Miss Panthers Game
- Saints Pregame Report, How to Watch Panthers Game | Week 17
- Saints are in 'Unfamiliar Territory'
- Saints Fantasy Football Week 17
- Saints Saturday Roster Moves in Week 17
- Terron Armstead to Have Surgery this Offseason
- NFL Top 5 Power Rankings | Week 17
- Saints Run Defense vs. Panthers Rushing Attack
- Saints Friday Injury Report | Week 17
- Saints Passing Attack vs. Panthers Pass Defense