Down
enlarge shrink
Watch: Mayweather, Pacquiao pre-fight press conference
Boxing
Watch: Mayweather, Pacquiao pre-fight press conference
Wednesday April 29th, 2015

Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao will address the media at a press conference Wednesday as they prepare for their much anticipated bout on Saturday. 

Mayweather and Pacquiao will face off at the MGM Grand in a fight that is expected to earn each boxer more than $100 million. Mayweather will take home 60% of the purse, with the other 40% going to Pacquiao.

Tickets for Saturday's fight sold out in less than a minute when they went on sale last Thursday.

Widely considered the two best pound-for-pound fighters of their generation, Mayweather and Pacquiao have never faced each other before. Earlier attempts to organize a fight between the two failed to materialize but a bout was finally agreed upon in February.

BISHOP & MANNIX: Inside how the fight came together

Mayweather and Pacquiao arrived in Las Vegas on Tuesday. The weigh-in will be on Friday at 6 p.m. ET. The fight is scheduled to 11:30 p.m. ET Saturday. 

- Dan Gartland

SI Apps
We've Got Apps Too
Get expert analysis, unrivaled access, and the award-winning storytelling only SI can provide - from Peter King, Tom Verducci, Lee Jenkins, Seth Davis, and more - delivered straight to you, along with up-to-the-minute news and live scores.